Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Next Week's Episode 12 Preview



Above is the promo for next week's episode of Gossip Girl called "The Departed." It looks like it will be really interesting. Serena and Trip are obviously still to gether. It looks like they will be in a car wreck - I hope they are both going to be okay. Also, it looks like Trip's wife Maureen will try to blackmail Serena with the letter from Serena's father. Remember how Maureen and Lily were wearng matching coats on Thanksgiving? I bet that Lily put the letter in Maureen's coat mistakingly. Also in the promo you saw Nate punch Trip. Go Nate! Someone needs to stand up for Serena.

1 comment:

  1. So I have just started watching Gossip Girl again with my suitemates and I am rather excited for this episode. It looks like it will be full of action. I love Nate and hope that he really hurts Trip...HAHA -Taylor-

    ReplyDelete