Monday, December 7, 2009

Blake Lively (Serena) in upcoming movie: The Private Lives of Pippa Lee



Both Blake(Serena) and boyfriend Penn Badgley(Dan) have been in movies this year. Penn was in The Stepfather, which came out a few months ago. Here is the movie trailer for Blake Lively's new movie, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. The release date is in July. I don't know if I would want to see this movie, but i'm into more light-hearted movies and comedies. This movie looks pretty weighty. But, Blake seems like she has a pretty big role.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I would want to see this movie either but I think that Blake will do a great job in this movie. She looks like she really got into her role. It doesn't look like my type of movie either but who knows...I might like it.
    -Taylor-

    ReplyDelete